Recycled Plastic dot Com – Get Started in 30 Seconds!
We’re going to show you how easy it is to setup an account at Recycled Plastic dot Com. In fact, you can become a member in less than 30 seconds (no joke!). Once you’re a member, you can start posting advertisements for buying and selling plastic scrap, recycling machinery, and logistic services. You can also be a part of our every growing business directory!
To get started, click on the “register” button located at the top right corner of our website. If you’re having trouble locating this, it’s alright, we’ve provided a picture of the location for you below:
Once you click the register button, you will be brought a simple registration page. You must fill in every field:
- Username: This is your member name on Recycled Plastic dot Com. If you’re a business, we suggest using your business name. If this is a personal account, use your full name. Any use of foul or inappropriate language will land your account in our trash bin.
- Email: Use an email address you check on a regular basis. This will be the main way of contacting you for when members or visitors are interested in your product and or service listings. Also, after registration, your login information will be emailed to you for future reference.
- Password: Use a secure password you can remember!
- Captcha: Copy the text in the picture into the provided text field. If you’re unable to make out the picture, you can:
- Click the “refresh” button to change to a new picture.
- Click the “audio” button to have the pictured text read to you.
Below is a sample of a filled out registration form:
Click the “Create Account” button. If you encounter an error, please fix the error and submit your registration form again. As soon as you become a member, you will be immediately directed to our submit listing page. There is no cost for submitting advertisements or become listed in our business directory. Just select the appropriate category and click the “Go” button.
The rest of the submission process will be covered in another article.